Citicorp Off Campus drive 2022 for Java Developer | Citicorp Recruitment 2022 for Java Developer |Apply for Citi Bank Jobs for freshers | Citicorp Careers | Citicorp Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Java Developer jobs for Freshers | Java Engineer jobs for Freshers:
Citicorp has released the latest job opening notification for the freshers and experienced candidates for the Java Developer position. Job seekers, who are interested and are fulfilling the eligibility criteria like Qualification required, key-skills required and experience required (as mentioned below) can apply directly for the Java Developer position using the direct link mentioned below. Also, the job-seekers are advised to first go through all the necessary job details, that are mentioned below before apply for the Java Developer position.
Citicorp Off Campus drive 2022 – Java Developer | Chennai
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Company Name||Citicorp Services India Private Limited|
|Position/Job Profile||Java Developer|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019 , 2020 , 2021 , 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Job Location||Chennai, India || Join our Telegram Channel|
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship Click here to follow our Facebook Page|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree / University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics or equivalent experience.|
|Experience Required||0-2 years of relevant experience.|
|Who can apply||Freshers and Experienced job-seeker candidates, having the relevant qualification, key-skills and experience required are eligible to apply for this Java Developer position.|
|Selection Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Job Role / Description & Responsibilities
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market.
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms.
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies.
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s.
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies.
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines.
- Approximately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Eligibility Criteria, Experience and Professional Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree / University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- A passion of technology.
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
Documents Required / How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent passport size Photograph & a Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN / Driving License / Voter card / Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any.
How to Apply:
- Click on Click Here to Apply Online Link– to go to the company’s official website.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now” button and fill the required information/details.
- After filling the required details Submit the application.
- Stay connected and Subscribe to www.offcampusalerts.com to get latest updates/ notifications of Citicorp Jobs and other latest jobs Opening for freshers and experienced job-seekers candidates.
You are advised to go through all the details carefully before applying for the Java Developer position.
Note: Apply for the post before the link expires.
Citicorp Off Campus drive 2022 Updates – Frequently Asked Questions-
How to Apply for Citicorp Off Campus drive 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Citicorp Off Campus drive 2022 using the direct link given on www.offcampusalerts.com or you can visit the official website at www.citigroup.com.
Eligibility Conditions for Citicorp Off Campus drive 2022?
- Bachelor/ Master Degree and Fresher or Experienced candidates both are eligible.
What is Citicorp Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD(Group Discussion), Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does offcampusalerts provides Citicorp Jobs Updates?
- Yes, offcampusalerts provides Citicorp jobs updates and also provides the latest jobs , Off Campus drives MNCs Jobs updates for freshers and Experienced Job-Seekers candidates.
Note: Although Off-Campus Alerts provides you the sufficient information required to apply for the position mentioned in the job post but we strongly recommends you to go-through all the official details provided by the hiring organization like Qualification Required, Key-skills required and the experience required, provided in the job post apply link.